For our team in Pfungstadt, we are looking for a
Technology & Product Analyst (M/F/D)
- As Product Analyst, you are part of the Product Management Team, which defines the product strategy for eperi in fast growing IT security market.
- You are mainly responsible to look at how eperi operates, conducting product research and analyzing market data to improve eperi’s product portfolio and market positioning.
- While surveying competitors and analyzing customer requests, you develop approaches for the strategic positioning of eperi and its products in the global cloud security industry.
- Calculation of business cases, SWOT analysis and go-to-market strategies is your bread & butter while acting as a core interface between marketing, sales, IT and eperi’s top management.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, IT or any comparable focus
- You are passionate about digitalization, cloud technology and the security industry
- 1-3 years of experience in the areas of product management, marketing or business analytics
- Advanced level of project management tools, Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint, statistics and market research tools
- You are a team player, self-motivated, goal-oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent command of written and spoken English & German necessary
- Optional skills are a plus, including:
- experience in the sector of cloud technology or cloud security
- experience with CRM-, e-commerce, marketing or other cloud applications (e.g. Salesforce, Office 365, SAP C/4 HANA or others)
- experienced handling of agile project management tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- You will be able to enjoy our international start-up atmosphere and work on innovative products.
- You will have the ability to be part of a growing enterprise with a great team of industry-driven experts.
- We offer a permanent position and an attractive workplace in an innovative high-tech culture.
- You will be able to take part at conferences, meetups and fairs, where we share our knowledge with customers and partners.
- We offer flat hierarchies and an agile working environment combined with flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
- Last but not least, we offer recurring team events, homeoffice and provide free drinks and fruits on daily basis.
We are the leading provider of Cloud Data Protection solutions with more than 15 years of experience in data encryption for databases, (SaaS) applications and files. Several hundred enterprise customers already secure their data using our solutions. Our headquarters are located in Greater Frankfurt, Germany. eperi is led by founder and CEO Elmar Eperiesi-Beck. We are a technology partner of T-Systems, IBM, Microsoft, NTT Security and MariaDB and a successful, steadily growing enterprise.
Does this sound exactly like the job made for you and your skills? Then feel free to contact us. Please send your application including your estimated starting date and salary to:
Tel.: +49 (0) 6157 9 56 39 00